Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating content (including web copy, graphics, & videos) aligned with business goals.
- Managing and updating content in websites
- Adjusting content to remain consistent with the brand, style, and tone.
- Updating and monitoring social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Media buying & planning
- Fixed schedule
- Saturdays and Sundays off
- Career growth potential
- Fun company culture
We are looking for a full-time, office-based Digital Marketing Specialist. You must be willing to work night shift (Mountain Standard Time).
- Strong editorial skills & able to write compelling content that persuades
- Creativity and eye for design
- Can come up with new ways to be more productive
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications (docs, sheets)
- Punctual and productive (able to meet deadlines)
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- BPO experience preferred
- SEO experience preferred
- Facebook and Google ads experience preferred
- Experience in content management systems (WordPress, etc.) preferred
Submit the following
- Fill out the application form at the bottom of this page
- Portfolio of works (graphic design/writing) if any
- Certifications, if any.