We are looking for a customer service oriented Service Desk Analyst to provide Level 1 technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. A Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing Service Desk support to our customers applying technical knowledge and customer service skills via phone, email, or chat.
The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the customer.
⚡Duties and responsibilities
Provide General IT end-user support including:
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Interact via telephone, e-mail, chat and one on one with customers to identify and diagnose technical issues and problems.
- Provide first level support including but not limited to: resetting passwords, troubleshooting hardware remotely (Laptops, iPads, Desktops, Printers, etc.), troubleshooting software (proprietary software and other applications utilized by the client), and other “how-to” questions.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support with strong supporting documentation.
- Following documented processes to resolve customer issues.
- Ensure proper recording, categorization, documentation, and closure of all tickets.
- Analyze the impact and urgency of customer’s issues and prioritize appropriately.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Drive positive results in Customer Experience through timely responses and professional interaction.
- Demonstrate self-direction in meeting targets for performance metrics to achieve daily individual work goals and team monthly metrics.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of Service Desk procedures, products, and services.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Team Lead or Service Delivery Leader
Experience/Education – Required:
- 6-12 months’ experience in a Service Desk role and/or technical support role
- 6-12 months’ of customer service experience in a professional industry
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree preferred in related field
Technical Skills – Required:
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills
Technical Skills – Preferred:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent work ethic
- Problem-solving skills
- Solution driven
- Detail oriented
⚡Physical Environment & Requirements
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
- Controlled climate office environment which would include own desk/cubicle space.
- Occasional ability to work from an off-site location
- Operating a computer and communicating over the phone.